What Latisee can do – Make your lashes longer, darker and thicker!
Latisse (bimatoprost opthlamic solutions) 0.3%
During the aging process eyelashes can start to become shorter, lighter in color, and thinner over time. Latisse can make your lashes longer, darker and thicker with consistent use. In as little as 16 weeks lash fullness can more than double!
Results from clinical studies
- 78% saw increase in eyelash prominence
- 106% fuller ~More than double the fullness!
- 25% longer
- 18% darker
Caution with use:
- Bimatoprost may darken the iris in patients with a light iris (blue, green, hazel) resulting in a permanent color change when used for glaucoma (as it is directly applied to the eye itself for this treatment). This has not been observed with appropriate Latisse use.
- Patients with eye pressure problems should use only under physician supervision
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying Latisse (contact lenses can be reapplied 15 minutes after application)
- Individual results may vary
Potential side effects:
- Eye itching
- Eye redness
- Skin darkening
- Eye irritation
- Dry eye
- Eyelid redness