What Latisee can do – Make your lashes longer, darker and thicker!
LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% is a FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes. Individuals report thicker, darker, longer lashes.
During the aging process eyelashes can start to become shorter, lighter in color, and thinner over time. LATISSE® can make your lashes longer, darker and thicker with consistent use. In as little as 16 weeks lash fullness can more than double!
Results from clinical studies
- 78% saw increase in eyelash prominence
- 106% fuller ~More than double the fullness!
- 25% longer
- 18% darker
Caution with use:
- Bimatoprost may darken the iris in patients with a light iris (blue, green, hazel) resulting in a permanent color change when used for glaucoma (as it is directly applied to the eye itself for this treatment). This has not been observed with appropriate LATISSE® use.
- Patients with eye pressure problems should use only under physician supervision
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE® (contact lenses can be reapplied 15 minutes after application)
- Individual results may vary
Potential side effects:
- Eye itching
- Eye redness
- Skin darkening
- Eye irritation
- Dry eye
- Eyelid redness